Thursday, April 2, 2009

jessicar truong !

so i just got your comment on my other blog cuhs i got my computer back - yay! - & it made me go AWWWWWH ! the smallest things like that make my day; all day, errday (: thank you ! and i'm feeling much better now. tahaha. i'm glad things went all good with ______ cuhs you were pretty pissed yesterday ): & i'm waiting for sunday cuhs there's a chance that we're baking ! 8)
i finally got my computer, ipod, & telefono back. cuhs i actually told my momma straightup that my brothers were pissing me off by talking shit about my bea$t fraand. and she was like "okay, take your stuff back." and i'm like HELL YES.
tomorrow's a minimum day ! (: jessie's leaving for taiwan soon. which is making me sad cuhs i'm not gonna have her tomorrow with me ! i can't sing touch my body or circle of life D; but it's all good. hahaha. my spring break is almost full. i just need something to do on thursday & friday morning. so if you're free, talk to meeee & let's make plans ! i have an english explication that's due tomorrow by 11:59 pm. i should start that. hahaha, and i have a new obssession for garlic & chive pita chips. ♥

1 comment:

  1. hahah no problem linder that's what friends are for! =) <3 BAKING ON SUNDAY!? (maybe o_o)

    ReplyDelete