Sunday, April 19, 2009

weekend.

i got my ears pierced yesterdaaay ! they kinda hurt. it was like a pinch. but my ears blew up cuhs my skin's so goddamn sensitive. -__- anyways. friday night, chantal came over at like 12 am. so we were chillin until that douchebag tony walked over to my house. so retarded. anyways. so i went to charlotte russe to buy some gladiators. but they didn't have my size. so i went to forever 21, and they had ONE shoe that was my size. where the other one was, i do not know. it makes me mad though cuhs it was soooo cute. ): today i didn't go to church. i feels bad. but i went to lea's at like 10. we were being complete nerds. teehee. we ate lots & lots of food. & we drank loooottts of coke. geez. my pee probably smells like it. eww, nasty. so anyways i was there for almost 9 hours. now i'm back at home. it kinda sucks. cuhs all i hear is "you guys are useless !" from my mom. -_- star testing tomorrow. awh shit. fmlfmlfmlfml.
--------------------------------- edit !


gahd, we were sooooo good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment