Saturday, April 4, 2009

springbreak !

friday;
yesterday was a minimum day ! (: so after school, me & anj walked to the band room to meet up with beth babyyy. & then her padre took us to yi-mei and we ate so much for free cuhs my daddy was there =) and then we got shaved ice & walked to anj's casa ! beth took a shower while me and angela were trying to get her dvd player to work -__- so anyways, we ended up watching disney channel ! ;] wizards of waverly place is sofa king cute. ahahah. i miss my tv T_T yes, i went asian. then we went on cameroid and were taking bunches of uglaay pictchaas. and then i had to work on my explication, and that shit took me foreverrr. bethany helped me with a paragraph so yeeah. we had lasagna & breadstick from pizza hut, i think ? and i drank like, 2 bottles of passionfruit green tea. so i saved it & accidently closed it, so i couldn't find it in angela's computadora. -___- bethany called like, 3 guys to see if they could help while i was looking for it. it took us an hour, and by then, basic had already started. i finally found it at like, 8. i turned it in through turnitin and then we left for basic. we walked in while they were worshipping, so i kinda felt bad. =/ but yeeah, kevin gave the message - about God being vitamin water ! (; hahah ! and then i got jon tam and dylan hooked on owl city's songs =) & kevin was supposed to take me home, but he wanted some mexican food somewhere. so after we dropped alvina, angela, & bethany off at church, we drove somewhere that took like 20 minutes. it was sofa king ghetto there ! but yeeah, so he got his burritos, and then it took us like 30 minutes to get me home. but on the way, we were talking about watchmen and all these other movies we wanted to see. well, he didn't want to watch watchmen o_o but yeeah, & then when i got home, janice was watching jab we met. i was like WTHAIL ?! cuhs only i watch indian movies ! so then i was like omg, and i suddenly got tired so i went to bed (:
saturday;
mm, today there was nothing to do -__- i woke up, there was nothing to eat. so i was playing the wii for a couple of minutes, and then watched salaam e ishq. well, just the one part that i liked. and then i was watching om shanti om cuhs it's a really good movie. i got like, halfway done with it and then i went w/ my sister to drop my brothers off at piano. i stayed with them and was catching up on my rebel angels and listening to owl city (: but i got sofa king hungry cuhs i didn't eat breakfast OR lunch and it was like, 3:30. so we went to yi mei to say hello to my padre and got some food. ahhaha, i freaking stuffed my assss. and then i craved boba so my sister took me to go get some =] i came home, finished om shanti om, and here i am.
spring break;
sunday - church & then baking with jessica & amber (;
monday - ice skating with emileen for her sister's bday party :) ; sleeping over.
tuesday - bea$t day ; movie hopping all day. hahah !
wednesday - shopping with my math babyg's ♥
thursday - nothing planned. i was supposed to go to dland ):
friday - basic hangout in the morning & then basic at night.
saturday - free. someone make plans with me ! =)
sunday - easter ; i've got church !

1 comment:

  1. yous hanging out with me on thursday (;<

    ReplyDelete