Saturday, April 11, 2009

worst day ever.

fuck the bitch that i call my mother.
the day she dies is the day when i'll be the happiest person alive.
i'll be happier than a 3 year old @ disneyland.
with the hugest scoop of ice cream in her hand.
every little thing i do wrong, i get yelled at.
she only looks at my mistakes.
she calls me fat & starves me for it.
"you're not even pregnant & you have that big of a stomach!"
she says i have too many pimples.
all she does is fucking yell at me.
whenever i'm crying, it's always cuhs of her.
she brings out the worst in me.
there is no room at all in my heart for her.
she should've aborted me when she had the chance.

i didn't get my ears pierced today.
hopefully, i'll get them tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. don't hate your mom!
    i hate her so many times too, but she has a good reason! feel better linders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awh ): poor bea$ty D;
    i lahve youss.
    dont feel like a poopoo.
    i'll always be there fo you ! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww linda )=
    its okay get it out,, its better that way.
    im here for you!

    ReplyDelete