Saturday, March 12, 2011
Sunday, March 6, 2011
- The NERVE of you to even bother showing up. Honestly, I blame you for us not placing first. Don't you dare say you deserve to be in the front row just because you're a senior veteran. You do not try at all. You come to practice LATE & you always come up with a stupid excuse like "I'm sick" or "I don't feel well." You do not participate at all. You say you've been considering to quit for the past forever ? Then why the fuck haven't you quit yet ? You're all talk. Bitch, grow the fuck up. None of us are in the mood to deal with your pathetic bullshit anymore. If you're in, then be a part of our family. If you're out, then fuck you too.
- Oh you're soOoOoOoOOoOoooO cool. Stop beating around the bush. Instead, why don't you grow a sac & come talk to me face to face. I don't have the time to deal with your shit. If you think you're bringing me down, you're not. If anything, you're making me stronger.
- Fuuuuck you for making my life so damn confusing. If you wanna say cute shit like that, then do it daily. Don't wait till you've almost lost me & then say it, hoping I'll come crawling back for you. Cuhs honestly, I do. And shit sucks cuhs I know I'm getting myself into a bigger hole that I'm never gonna be able to crawl out of. Can you just please ask yourself who's put up with your complete bullshit for the past, 2 years ? Haaah. Yeah, me. So get your priorities straight & stop making me an option, ya dunce.
- I'm most likely never gonna see or talk to you ever again after graduation so there's no point in me even bothering to make amends. Although I must admit, I have been considering it. If you ever touch my girls again, I will cut your balls off with a dull scissor just to make the pain longer. And believe me, you know I will.
- Trust, I want to go with you. But I don't want to make things awkward between us. You're like a brother to me & if anything did happen, I know you wouldn't have a good time. Please understand I'm doing this for the benefit of our friendship. You deserve to go with someone else - someone you like, someone who likes you. Just have patience; I'm sure you'll end up finding an answer to this problem.