Sunday, August 26, 2012

9:40 PM

You're the shittiest best friend in the world, yet for some reason, I can never stay mad at you for a long period of time. You piss me off 75% of the time we hang out (which is extremely rare, might I add) & the other 25%, I'm just bitter at how you never make time for me. But I have a soft spot for you. Always have, always will. I can go on for days about how you're the worst friend & how I'm the one always putting effort into our friendship, yet I can't imagine my life without you. Because even though I'm not one of your top priorities, you're the only one who has seen me at my worst & has still stuck with me. You read me like the back of your hand, even when we go weeks without talking. So yes, you're one of the worst friends I've ever had, yet you're also one of the best friends I've ever had & I'm extremely thankful for you. Make more time for me though, cuhs God knows you're gonna be super MIA once school starts for you. _l_

Friday, August 3, 2012

3:16 AM

Thank you for being the one person who will actually confront me about certain problems you have with me. I'm honestly so grateful to have you in my life & it feels so good knowing I have a #1 now. You & I have been through hell & back & in all honesty, I'd do it all over again. You're the best & I love you, despite our stupidass conversations about everything & anything. ^_^