Wednesday, April 22, 2009

shitty day.

i don't even know where to fucking start. someone sprayed sweet pea on the bus and it gave me a headache. my ear was hurting. i didn't know anything from the nclb star testing today. i kept puffing cuhs we were playing abcd. my ear was pissing the shit out of me because it hurt so bad. i remembered i have a poetry notebook due tomorrow for chen's class. my ear was hurting. sarthi kept making me move even though i felt like shit. my ear was bugging me. after school, i just broke down. and only chantal was there. well christine go was there too, and i was venting. and then she told me if i needed anything, to just call her. gas station was kinda eh. and then i sat in the cold waiting for burns to open the door for class. but when she finally did, i decided not to go cuhs my ear was hurting so bad. it took me forty minutes to get back home cuhs i had to drop emileen and christine off. my computer wasn't on my desk so i had to go get it from the garage. meaning my mom's gonna bitch at me for taking it out without her knowing. my head hurts. my stomach hurts. my ear fucking hurts.

2 comments:

  1. jeebus linda, are you okay? is there any medicine that can help you out? )=

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw linda i'm sorry your day is so bad D:
    maybe m&m's will make them feel better?
    love you & i hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete