Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ay bay bay.

the reason why i like sleeping over at emileen's is cuhs we, along with evelyn, stay up laughing till 1 am about the most randomest things. ♥ chakarum ser ! today was so fucking cold. i didn't even try running the mile today, so it resulted in rank 53. whatevs. gonzo can suck it. it was funny how me & sarah saw stuck though. hahaha. so my throat hurt & i tasted blood in my mouth after that. and as the day progressed, so did a headache. so i'm sitting here freezing my ass off, itching myself, with a hugeass headache. that denny's burger is kinda making me puke. spanish writing test - eh. i think i bombed that. buuuuht, i added a shitload of vocab, so it's all good. english presentation tomorrow. explication shit. imma go work on it. then i have to study for my math test. stupid kottke. i have a 66% in his class. hello report card filled with 5 a's & a d. -___-

1 comment: