Tuesday, March 31, 2009

fuck my life.

today was so shitty. for once, i didn't feel like being in chem today. that automatically was a bad sign. math, i freaking knocked the fuck out. now i'm fershur going to fail my test. spanish was so gay. i bombed my stupid test cuhs i didn't study. after school was chill though cuhs i walked down to cherry on top with angela & emileen. i got my mango w/ lychee & mini m&ms. & then i walked to rite aid with emileen to get fat foooods. hot cheetos, arizona iced tea, orange soda, & this bigass bar of hershey's chocolate. and then we walked back up to her casa and we were taking all these pictures on cameroid. we took twenty and then were bored so we took another 11. then rebecca called & said she was gonna come over and chill with us, so we left the other 9 alone until she got there. it took her like forty minutes to finally find out where emileen lived and when she got there, we took the remaining 9 pictures. and then we had to leave for open house. so my sister came and handed me some chicken alfredo & chocolate covered strawberries. rebecca & evelyn ate my alfredo like vultures - it's cool though - and then i had to go to ms frank's class for the chemistry competition. that shit was so lame. so one of the answers were 93% & our group had 93.1% ! fucking significant figures. so we lost & all that shit. then i sprinted to the j building to watch my dipshit of a brother perform his justo lamas crap. and then jy told me to watch his french performance, but i couldn't find him so i was chilling with emileen & christine gave me a glowstick bracelet. i saw josh and made sure i had to do his chem all that usual shit. and then i had to run back to my locker to get my binder and when i got to the car, my mom said we had to go to someone's casa to get something. so i was painting my nails while waiting for her turtle ass to finish talking & when she walked in the car, she was like "what the hell is that smell? linda, i told you to wipe your nail polish off." and i'm like "it's fucking clear, you're not going to see anything." and she's like "i don't care. it's not the outer appearance that counts, it's your heart." and i'm like "the fuckkk. stfu." and all that shit. and then we had to drop justin off & jonathan and joshua kept calling emileen short and shit. so i fucking got pissed and started yelling my ass off at them cuhs emileen's my fucking bea$t friend, so it's basically making fun of me, ya know ? so i got all pissed and start cussing my ass off cuhs i'm so goddamn mad. i'm all "i'd make fun of your friends, but you don't have any." & shit like that and my mom gets all pissed at me and she's like "watch your mouth." and i'm like "hell no. they're making fun of my best friend. i'm not going to fucking let them do that." & i'm all defending her and shit, and my mom's like "before you go to sleep tonight, leave your ipod & cell phone by me. you don't get your computer either." is she fucking out of her mind. i need my ipod, the end. i need my cell phone for my alarm clock & to call my sister to pick me up from school. i need my computer for my fucking english explication. i come home & my computer's not even on my fucking desk. it took me 10 minutes to finally find it, and it was right in front of me the whole time, hidden behind toilet paper. now i'm on for the last couple of minutes before i have to shut if off till the weekend. if i ever go suicidal, blame my gay ass family. pfft, i don't even call them family anymore. i want emileen to fucking adopt my ass. even if i walked out of the house, i doubt anyone would care. and if they did, they'd probably jump up and down & throw a party. i wish my mom had decided to fucking abort me when she had that chance. shit. fuck.

1 comment:

  1. aw linda i'm so sorry! =( i hope you'll be alright cause no matter what me & the rest of your friends will be there for you. love you!

    ReplyDelete