Monday, April 20, 2009

ears ears EARS.

TODAY WAS SOFA KING HOTTTTT !
i had guitar hero over the weekend, and when i was done, the strap got caught behind my ears. it hurt like a mofo. and every time i comb my hurr, it gets caught. today when we got off the bus, jay tee wanted to see my ear, so she moved my hair. but my hair was caught in my earring, so it dragged my ear with it. haha, it kinda hurt, but it's okay. JESSICA, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, I STILL LOVE YOU. DON'T FEEL BAD. (: ♥ and you know how you're supposed to twist them in your ear so your skin doesn't grow onto it ? yeah, my right ear is okay. but my left ear feels so tight. and it hurts so bad. ); it's whatevs. imma put some alcohol on it. star testing was so boring. i didn't get any of the math portion. luckily emileen had almost the same version as i did. ;] y'all probably already know what i did. HAHAH. and then chihmin drew me a picture of a pink bunny holding a carrot. and he labeled me as the carrot. and when i told him to write "to; the best person in the world", he wrote "from; the best person in the world". he's so retarded. mm, pe was so lame. gonzo made us walk the track rather than just go into the gym. apparently "the gym was already crowded". but we saw stuck go in & me and jessie were like HELL NOOO. but yeah, my knees got sun burnt. they hurt when i bend em. ); i just re-watched brother bear. gahd, i can never get tired of that movie =) it's so cuuute. and then alvin was watching a rated r unrated movie that sounded all nasty. freaking duhhty ashon. anywaaays, i crave some cherry on top. actually. tenren's. howard was supposed to take me & jessie. but whatevsss. i think i'm gonna get some curly fries. YUM. kay bye.

1 comment:

  1. WHAT?!?!
    DIRTY ASIAN!?!?
    IM PERFECTLY FINE!!!
    AND THEY DIDNT SHOW ANYTHING NASTY
    THEY ONLY SHOWED PRIVATE PARTS!!
    sheshhh

    ReplyDelete