I'm sorry if this post makes it seem like I'm bragging, but it's been such a long time since I've had a good day so I just wanna document it so I can look back & remember how happy I was on Monday, March 25 of 2013.
- Vikarlinthi reunion for the first time in 2 years? Visited UCI, sat in a car for what felt like forever (but it's okay because OC weather is the best weather), got really good breakfast food for lunch, & sat around updating each other about the boys in our lives. Felt so good to finally go on an adventure with the 3 people who have stuck with me since my first year of show choir! They are theee best. ♥
- Dinner with my aunt who's visiting from Oklahoma, my grandma who's gonna leave California in a week, my dad who I haven't seen in forever, & his girlfriend. Lowkey was extremely hesitant to meet her because I kinda hoped he wouldn't find someone after my parents divorced, but it turns out she was better than I thought. It's really interesting seeing my dad in a relationship with a Korean woman because he was always so "keep-it-Taiwanese", but I'm really glad he's happy now. And apparently she's a bomb cook so WHOOP free kbbq all day, err day!
- Convinced my dad to spot me for my plane ticket to Boston & he's letting me work for him in the summer so I can work it off & have money to spend when I go. So YAY, summer job!
- I'M GOING TO BOSTON/THE EAST COAST. Finally get to visit the school of my dreams & play with my best friend because she's staying there for the summer so I'm making us happen in September. ^_^ And I finally get to meet all the people who show up on my newsfeed all the time. (Yknow those people who tag your friends everywhere on Facebook so you feel like you know them, but you really don't? Yeah. Story of my life.)
- The perfume I've been looking for for a good month finally came in the mail! I accidentally got the cologne version of it & I couldn't find it for a reasonable price online til last week so I ordered it & YAY I CAN SMELL NICE FOR THE REST OF SPRING BREAK.
- Came home & checked my grades for winter quarter & it turns out I got solid B's in both my history & American lit classes. Kinda hoped for an A in my history class, but whatevs, a B's fine too! Now I gotta just wait for my physics grade. Hashtag merp.
- Ending my period. 'Nuff said.
- Lately my brothers & I have gotten better at tolerating & doing favors for each other. It's been a while since we've been able to be like this & I'm really happy things are changing for the better. They're still trolls & twerps but it's at a point where it's funny & we can laugh about it instead of annoying & me wanting to shoot them.
- Planned out the rest of my spring break & I'm happy to say that I'm busy every day of this week! YAY SPRING BREAK ^___________^ ♥