Monday, March 16, 2009

aiyooo.

the weekend turned out to be so laaame.
minus the fact that i was at emileen's.
so we were making cupcakes w/ cake mix.
teehee ! yummmmmmmy.
& then pizza for dinner while watching cars !
that movie is sofa king cuuute.

well, when i got home, my mom couldn't stop yelling.
as usual. -___- & yesterday, she took my phone away.
i don't get it till next week.
i don't have lunch money for the next two weeks.
& i don't get allowance for this month.
i want my license so i can drive outta hurr.
emileen wanted me to live with her (;
I WISH. poooopie.

then i went to dinner w/ my daddy's friends.
mmm, stuff was so filling !
& then i wanted to go to cue w/ my siblings,
but my mom was being all gay & said no.
then on aim, howard kept iming me bout harry potter.
ahahah ! & he wouldn't stop calling me grinder. -_-

i couldn't fall asleep till 5 am this morning.
so i basically got an hour & thirty minutes of sleep.
woke up & i felt like shittt.
i have a headache, runny nose, & sore throat.
oh & a bloated tummy.
i feel like barfing, but it ends up as burps.

i failed my chem test today. tahah.
fuckk. cahsee tomorrow. shit's so lame.
plus sat school. but that's fun. =)
i've got emileen, vione, & christine. teehee.
otaaay. i'm gonna go nap now. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment