Tuesday, March 3, 2009

good & bad day.

so our history project wasn't due again, cuhs all the other groups went first. tahaha. i didn't have to see my stupid self getting interviewed -___- pe was SO lame. freaking gonzo made us run 'suicides' just because "we weren't playing." it wasn't my fault cuhs that bitchass jeff wouldn't pass the basketball to me. and then when we were running, stuckerdoodle comes out of his classroom and starts watching me, jessie, & sarah. que asco ! omggg, it was so nasty. i was like "jessie, guess who's watching us?" and at first, she was like "who?" and then she was like "oh fuck! that's nastaaaaay!" LOL (: geeez. english was easy peasy. i got a 100% on my ar test. holla! chemistry, we had a sub. pfft. that sub was so dang chill. she kept leaving the class so we were all fooling around. i whipped out my ipod, but josh stole it & started listening to me 'ghetto songs'. and then me & brittany were fooling around so much. (: i love my ninja! lunch was chill. i walked around so much with chantal for sadies. hahaha. and then i went to the student store with fruitaaay. we were supposed to get oreo ice cream, as usual, but them fags had none left. so we got nachos again. lol. we're gonna get the same things this whole week. (: yee! and then kevin came up behind me and jacked a nacho. whattheeff. holyshit. my math test was so lame. -___- i didn't understand it at all. i probably got like. 3 answers right. ); i didn't even finish, so i had to leave two answers blank. spanish. ugh. i'm getting so effing sick of that class. -____- preteritos are pissing the hell outta me. and then on the bus, me, tyler, & sarah were laughing cuhs of jello. "will you get jiggy with me at sadies?" HAHAHAH ♥ isn't that cute ? and when i was walking home, my madre drove by and picked me up. so i didn't have to walk home. holla! but, i found out some girl jacked my idea for sadies. -____- stupidlames. harley quinn & joker was jessica's idea, but she let me take it. and then i find out another couple's doing it?! LAMESAUCE. poopie. i'm freaking hungry. i want some gummy bears from the student store. yummy. it's supposed to rain tomorrow. ); but, it's 69 degrees right now! HAHA, emileen. (: whatevs. i'm still kinda pissed at someone, but eh. kay, that's all! byeeee.

edit;
itSLAwRenCecHenG: im way too hot that when i hug a pig i make bacon
itSLAwRenCecHenG: when i milk a cow i make cheese
itSLAwRenCecHenG: and when i grab that chicken you got yo KFC
hello best friend =)

1 comment: