Saturday, March 28, 2009

friday & saturday !

"for beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindess; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never left alone." - audrey hepburn

friday;
school was so long -__- i was waiting for the clock to just finally hit 3:00. turns out i got a 97% on my spanish writing exam ! i guess that's a good thing. bahahah. holy shit though. on my oral i said the dumbest thing cuhs i forgot which character i was. ); whatevs. sarthi said i got an 87%, so it's all good. and then right when the bell rang, carolyn called me to tell me kevin was picking me up earlier, so i was like okaay. so chantal got on the bus & we were walking home and shit like that. and then we fooled around and then kevin came at like 4:30 ish. the basic bbq was sooo fun. (: at first, we were sitting there in a group of like, 5, & i was doodling on my knee. hahahah. and then more & more people showed up so it was hella fun ! we played capture the flag w/ glowsticks and easter eggs as the boundaries. and the food ! holyyy. so good. hahhahah. but my ass still hurts from sitting on those baby swings. D; anywaays. and then kevin took me home. but like, we had to stop by church to drop off some things. so me, carolyn, & joyce were sitting in the car listening to kevin's ipod & we cranked the volume up so high. hahaha. and then yeeap. holy crap i was so freaking tired. but yeeah, it was freaking fun =) i love how howard screamed "SHIT!" in front of everyone while playing capture the flag. haha, funny funny.

saturday;
so i woke up at like, 10 cuhs i was so freaking tired. and then i was chilling on my sister's laptop doing the usual myspace & aim shit. and then chantal called and she wanted to hang out so we decided for her to come over and watch twilight & lion king. so she got here at like 2? and then we watched lion king & cried at the part when mufasa died ); haha, and when my brothers got back, we popped in twilight. OMGGG. that movie is sooo funny. hahah, i couldn't stop laughing ! like the part when he's like "say it. say it out loud." lmfao ! my sister told me to shut up. (: and then i had to find money so i could eat souplantantion with her & i finally found like $10. so then her dad dropped us off at souplantation. holy geebus. i ate so much ! i kept cracking "that's what she said" jokes, LOL. hm. oh, we went into the restroom to take random ass pictures on my telefono. bahaha, i ended up deleting all of them though, cuhs they were all failures. haha. and then when i came home, i looked like a freaking pregnant lady ! i ate sooo much. ugh. ahha. and then i knocked out on my bed for like 30 minutes & woke up, took a shower, and here i am (: pretty productive weekend.

mm, i've got church tomorrow. haha, it's been like what ? 4 weeks since i've gone ? =/ please forgive me, God. & it's weird cuhs i haven't talked to emileen this whole weekend yet ): it's cuhs my momma took my computer away, so if you're reading this, sorry bea$t ! i snuck on her computer like. 10 minutes ago. hahaha. i love youuuu & happy six months w/ mah cuh shr (: okaaaay, i'm tired, so goooodnight !

No comments:

Post a Comment