Wednesday, March 18, 2009

good day !

the cahsee today was so easyyy ! all the questions were basic algebra -____- SO AT LUNCH, aj rafael cameeee ! ♥ he sang i just want you & my soldier which are my faveees (: i recorded errthang on emileen's camera & then i got a picture with him ! he put his arm around me. yeee ♥ and i got his autograph. and theeeen, in math, we had a pizza party. & i helped bring it in, so while i was walking to the front office, he walks by again ! so i'm like "haaaay!" :D teehee. he's so fineeee. christine kept calling me "dork". bahah. i don't careeee ! -fast forward- so then after school, i was chillin' with jessie in the front as usual. and then she left ): so i sat under the tree cuhs it was so effing hott. & then we went down to tea rush & ate like fatasses. aquamarines are so good ! and then we had sat school ! (: me vione christine & emileen were talking on aim. through paper. HAHAH. teehee. idk, it was all so random. and then we went to the gas station to get some fatass foods. hot cheetos & ice cream ! (: yeeeah. that's is. i'm still psyched bout the fact aj came to our school. I LOVE HIMMMMM. :)

but then, my ceiling is like cracking. cuhs my dad has a fishtank right upstairs & it's leaking through. so my floor's all wet. & there's mold up thurr. -___- lazyass doesn't wanna come home to fix it. pfft. whatevers. & my mom's not going to taiwan anymore ! o_o where is my freedom !? ugh. so laaame. hot cheetos for dinner. whatevs. kaay. i'm done. (: no more cahsee tomorrow ! but i kinda like not having to go to classes. D; bahaha. peaceeeee.

1 comment:

  1. hahah thanks linder!
    i wasn't sure how to spell it
    so i just did it like how raphael the ninja turtle spells it!

    ReplyDelete