Tuesday, October 20, 2009

"reblogged" from carolynyap ! <3

Excuse me, but hunny I won't let you walk all over me. Call me a bitch, IDGAF. Ima teach you a lesson to don't act like im terrified of you. Yes i'm younger than you, but doesnt mean i'm a fucking idiot. Your words, aren't wisdom to me, its fucking bullshit. Especially how you cover coat everything. You think i can't read you? Too bad i can bitch. Next time you got a problem with me or her, say it and dont end it with "but love you still" type of shit. You just said something fucked up and your trying to make yourself sound like some goodie two shoes. But hunny that don't phase me. I read you like an open book, stop trying to play that "im so perfect" role, when you're just full of imperfections like the rest of us. If you put me on blast, then i'ma do it in return. I won't back down, unless you give me a credible reason to. This could go out to everyone to, if you don't like what i post on twitter, then just "unfollow me". Saves everyone a trip. Cos seriously reading your twitter, is fucking pointless. You talk about the gayest stuff & idk why i still follow you. And you twitter like 24/7 flooding my homepage, so don't come bitching at me that i'm flooding on yours. So here's the solution. GTFO and unfollow me.

Dayum, stupid ass people think age gives them the key to say whtever they want. I got dirt on you too, so you're no hero in my eyes. Fuck off.

No comments:

Post a Comment