Tuesday, October 27, 2009

copied from tumblr.

"and in that moment, i swear we were infinite." - stephen chbosky

today was a laaatestart ! i got my 8 hours of sleep last night. i hate ap chem. so so so much. got my choir jackeeet. it’s warm but kinda small. ): i’m gonna fail trig. & roubian’s gonna end up hating me even more. nicole gave me her sweet sixteen thing. but it’s on halloween. 1) idk what imma beeee. 2) janice apparently made plans to go to my aunt’s house & sleep oveeer. BOO. anyways, i finally watched toy story 1 & 2. in 3D. that little baby head is gonna give me nightmares. but those little green aliens are so cute. haahaha ! i’m excited for toy story 3. um, got buffalo wingssss. nom cubed. watched part of the laker game ? haaah, lamesauce. i really need a tv. listened to disney songs & now i have “you’ll be in my heart” stuck in my head. now in possession of two cafe latte lollipops from sees candies — EAT MY SKIVVIES JANICE. (: ricola’s still better than halls. mm, i guess today was overall a good day. been a while since i’ve had one. thanks, ________. (you know who you are, CREEPER.)

No comments:

Post a Comment