Wednesday, October 28, 2009

10/28/09

today sucked. end of story.

sub in chem. talked to kaitlyn the whole time. failed my spanish oral. paused for 20 seconds straaaaight. i have a fifty states test & id quiz tomorrow in history. learned more choreo for choir. i am so sick of mariah carey's voice. the nightmare before christmas is scary. watched it for best buddies today. trig is hell. study sesh @ agnes' friday ? english was lames. roubian propped the door open and the freaking cold wind was rushing in. ): tried fixing the strap on my bag, but it got caught on my nail so my nail's about to freaking snap off. it hurts. got home, still kinda happy. talked to dorababy & lea. went to jonathan's cap & gown crap, then deenar con padre. i want his canon camera. even though canon beats nikon. he got a doberman. wtf. haah. it's cute, i guess. couldn't stop licking my foot though, sicko. my right earphone on my ipod broke. whaddahail. anyways, got home, attempted to do homework. started my chem outline. but uh, something got to me and now i'm irritated as heeell, even though i really shouldn't have a reason to be. haaah. my feet are supaa cold and so are my hands. my thumb nail hurts like a mofo & i'm tireeed. whatevs. i'm still irrtated. haaah. bye.

ps; happy birthday genevieve & larry. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment