Friday, October 30, 2009

10/30/09

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLE WOO ! (:

anyways. goya was actually here today for school. boo. spanish was lame. but it went by really fast. screwed up on my 50 states test in salmons, but whaaatevs ! cleaned up the choreo for choir. rally was coolbeans. lost my voice for a while cuhs i was screaming so loud. sat with lea, alexis, & bethany. yayayayay. (: trig was easy stuff. only had like 3 problems to do. haaah. english was boring. but we had like 30 minutes to just chill. eric freaking blew up on me cuhs i touched his hurr. -____- freak. came home, did some laundry. was gonna nap but janice wanted to watch a movie. so we watched the longest yard. haaah, such a cute movie ! um, went to basic 20 minutes earlier cuhs kevin was gonna tutor me & agnes. lames, cuhs he only helped me on one problem. not gonna go into deets about basic, but i was so tireeed. almost passed out on the couch & if it weren't for rachel, i would have probably died. ): got back at like 10ish. hungry as fawk cuhs i didn't eat deenar. my eyes are freaking irrtated and they won't stop itching. ): 11:11, make a wish ! haaaah. kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment