Monday, October 26, 2009

found this on tumblr.

"it’s not easy for me to cry. when i’m sad, i’m very quiet. when i’m mad, you’ll just know. i’m a sucker for chocolate candy. i walk fast when i’m rushing. i’m demanding sometimes. i love to shop, but i’m not a shopaholic. it’s easy to amuse me. i don’t think before i say things. i get bored on some ocasions. i study/do my homework last minute. i don’t smoke or drink, i’m above the influence. i like to have fun and not always stay home. i get in trouble sometimes. i think a lot. i’m very bubbly. i’m shy at first but then i talk a lot. i got my good days and bad days. i love my music, so if you see me phasing out or singing out of no where you’ll know why. i care more about other’s then i do myself. i’m not perfect in any way. there’s more to me than what meet’s the eye. i’m not here to impress anyone other than myself. & if you don’t like me, then i really don’t care. but it’s who i am and i ain’t changing for no one."

amazing how this is 100% correct about me. reblog, fo'really.

No comments:

Post a Comment