Thursday, September 9, 2010

Whoa, bitch.

You need to calm the FUCK down.
I'm not trying to get at him. He's Asian. You know me better than that - I don't try to get at Asian boys. He's shorter than me. You know height is one of the top things I look for in a guy. He knows too many girls. I know better than to try to get at a guy who knows a buncha girls. Just because I hang out with him doesn't mean I like him. I have more guy friends than girls. It's just the way I am. I feel more comfortable with guys cuhs I'm always so fucking DGAF about dumb shit like this. You know I don't like kickin' it with all these girls cuhs girls bring so much drama with them wherever they go. I thought you were gonna be drama free, but I guess not. And just cuhs I have a bunch of guy friends doesn't mean I'm trying to get at each one of them. -___-
Stop saying how fucking shady I'm being when your bitch ass is the one talking shit behind mine. Thanks for going to MY best friend, telling him all this BS about me. I didn't do anything wrong. My bad for not wanting to take sides. My bad for trying to be the middle person & trying to straighten things out between both of you. My fucking bad for not wanting to lose 2 good friends over a dumb subject like this. But honestly, you need to get the fuck over him. It's gotten to a point where it's ruining your sleeping patterns, your friendships, & your trust. You still call me your best friend, yet you can't trust me kickin' it with him every once in a while ? He's my friend - I'm not just gonna blow him off like that. You know I always guilt trip him about what he did to you & what he's doing now. You know I'm doing all of this for your benefit. Yet you still feel the need to call me as "shady as the bitch I talk about".

& YOU. Thanks for just believing her right off the fucking bat. Thanks for not even bothering to talk to me & just assuming that whatever the fuck she says is true. Thanks for being such a dick lately. You had all this shit with her earlier last year. I'd think you'd know better than to trust her. It lowkey hurts how you'd just believe her like that without coming to me to ask to hear my side of the story. Nice to know how I'm not your "best friend" anymore. Haaaaah. I should've known you'd always pick her over me. Shit's fucking ridiculous. It hurts. Really. I don't let shit get to me that often, but my God. This shit is fucking ridiculous. You know I let my guard down with you. Please stop taking advantage of it.

I used to be so fucking DGAF about everything. I put this shit off since the fucking summer. But today it just blew me over the top. I need to set my fucking priorities straight & not let dumb shit like this get to me. It's my fucking senior year. I'm trying to get through this year as swiftly & drama-free as possible and you're not really helping. I need to start giving a fuck every once in a while or else I'm just gonna bottle all this shit up & blow up like a fucking volcano outta nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment