Tuesday, September 21, 2010

One Day - Hans Zimmer.



Random thoughts on my mind:
  1. I can’t even bring myself to rant about you anymore. You’ve just crossed my line of respect, so I’m done. Talk shit, get hit. That's all I gotta say to you.
  2. HOMECOMING. I want someone to ask me. ): But that's not gonna happen, so should I just go stag ? Should I not go at all ? QQ, man. QQ.
  3. It hasn't hit me that college apps are due soon. Or that I have SATs coming up. HAHA. I'm too laid back & that shit needs to change. I fucked up last year, so there's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to get into the colleges I wanna get into. Too many expectations from my parents are pissing me off, too. Bitches needa let me live my own life.
  4. I miss the summer. The people I shared it with, the places I went, the wonderful weather, the shit that always kept me up, & just all the memories.
  5. Fall concert's coming up ! Then Christmas concert, and then show choir season. My God, senior year's going by waaay too fast. I'm not ready to leave high school yet. Which is weird, seeing how I'd kill to leave DB.

No comments:

Post a Comment