Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Wake up call.

I picked up your phone call last night, because I thought we were gonna actually have a mature conversation. Guess I thought wrong. First of all, you screaming "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM, BITCH ?" into my ear ? Excuse me ? I'M the one with the problem ? You're the one who can't look me in the eye when I try to confront your bitch ass. Don't even try to put up a front about how you're "the biggest bitch on tumblr" all the time, cuhs we both know that when the time comes, you hide behind that fucking wall you've built so high up. Pfft, at least I'm not the one who has to hide behind a phone to set shit straight. Second of all, stop bringing shit up from the past. I thought we cleared everything up. I thought we established that the conclusions YOU kept jumping to were wrong. You're pathetic. Always repeating yourself over & over when you have nothing else to say. I'm not trippin', I don't know why the fuck you are. Third of all, fuck you. I don't need you in my life. HAHAHA. I was kinda expecting this. Honestly, you were just a summer friend. And I'm all right with that fact. I knew what my limits were with you, I knew not to tell you anything that has to do with boys, seeing how you always manage to homewreck your "best friends'" relationships. You're the one calling me shady when your bitch ass is the one telling the whole fucking world all these LIES, making them believe you. Stop tryna make MY best friends take YOUR side. And lastly, "honestly, I feel so much more free now that we don't hang out. I don't think I'll ever be able to trust you." COOL FUCKING BEANS. (: Cuhs I feel the same way ! If you can't trust me, then I guess that pretty much establishes we shouldn't be friends ? HAHA, dumb bitch.

Your damsel-in-distress bullshit has crossed the line. Honestly, you're fucking pathetic. And you're nothing without me, so good luck. You do realize your other "friends" are just as shady as what you described me; hitting the same person up, acting as if the shit between you two never happened. HAHA, whatever. I'm down to stand by the sidelines watching life fuck you over. (; In all honesty though, thanks. You made me realize that I don't need pathetic, clingy bitches like you to tie me down. Hehehe, walk outta my life; I'm not gonna stop you.

Oh, and you're so cool for being able to hang up on me. I wanna be just like you. Shows how much balls you have, huh ?

No comments:

Post a Comment