Friday, September 3, 2010

Guess who.

  1. I don't appreciate you saying I was the one who lied to you when you're being shady as fuck right now. Telling people you know I'm close to what I did ? You deliberately twisted my words around, & now you're going behind my back spreading shit. And you call me one of your best friends, pfffffft.
  2. One day, you're gonna realize that I'm not gonna be there for you. Stop feeling the need to depend on me all the time cuhs I'm already starting to bail out on you. I feel like you take me for granted & you don't care about anything else. The world doesn't revolve around you. Please stop thinking it does.
  3. I can't believe you'd even listen to #1 up there. Or ask a simple question as that. You know who I am - honestly, I feel like you know me better than myself. And it hurts to know that you'd believe someone that you had shit with before over me. What happened to always being there for me, always sticking up for me, always down to choosing me ?
  4. I'm really sorry I bailed on you today. I pulled a #2 & I regret it sososososo much. And I know you said "It's okay" & everything, but I still feel horrible. You're always down to listen to whatever bullshit I have to say & you're there for me. I shouldn't feel the need to blow you off for some dumb bitch. I'm sorry & I loooove you. ♥
  5. Talking about you last night made me miss you more than ever. You're gone now; I didn't even get a chance to fix whatever happened between us or say bye. I stare at your screen name every time you sign on, hoping you'd IM me, which is pretty pathetic seeing how I apparently don't have the balls to initiate a conversation.
  6. I'm so done with your bullshit, really. It's gotten to an extent where I just drown your voice out with whatever I can get. You don't own me, you're not me. Stop trying to live my life. Don't talk shit about my friends in front of my fucking face without expecting me to blow the fuck up on you. Put me on blast & I'll put you on blast.
  7. Stop assuming shit. You don't know the shit I go through every day, yet you always expect the worst out of me. Back the fuck off; my life was never yours to take over. Let me live it for myself. If I fuck up, then I fuck up. Big damn deal - I'll just learn from each mistake. How do you honestly expect me to grow up if you won't let me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment