Wednesday, June 17, 2009

summerschool.

"surely, you must know it was all for you. you are too generous to trifle with me. i believe you spoke with my aunt last night, & it has taught me to hope as i'd scarcely allowed myself before. if your feelings are still what they were last april, tell me so at once. my affections & wishes have not changed, but one word from you will silence me forever. if, however, your feelings have changed, i will have to tell you: you have bewitched me, body & soul, & i love - i love you. & i never wish to be parted from you from this day on." - mr. darcy ; pride & prejudice

summer school really isn't that bad. it's just that i can't draw to save my life. -__- we were learning countour drawings which are basically drawings based on one line. so like, you can't pick up your pencil. it's super duper hard. ): but schafer was like "it's okay, as long as you try." after the break, we do ceramics. (; i'm doing a penguin & today was a good day cuhs the feet hold its fatass body up. :D i think i'm gonna give it to my sister for her cumpleaƱos. the only thing that sucks though, is that break feels like 2 minutes. i saw christine today. pobrecita hurt herself again. =/ OH, and i saw jonathan jung ! hahah. loser's working at mr lee's. (the tutoring place ?)

i watched pride & prejudice yesterday. lovelovelove that movie ! (: mr. darcy looks like hugh jackman, i swear. but their awkwardness is hella cuuuute ! not like in twilight, where it's just AWKWARD. haha, imma rewatch it w/ my sister rah nao. i craaave cherry on top. D: mrawr. basic friday (: yeeeah boy.

3 comments:

  1. haha pride & prejudice!
    mrs. darcy .. mrs. darcy .. mrs. darcy (;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha art&ceramics for summerschool? Sounds pretty fun.

    LOL I like Pride&Prejudice, I dislike Twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. man, mr darcy is so yummy
    i bang him!

    ReplyDelete