Sunday, June 7, 2009

mrawr.

“beauty comes from a life well lived. if you've lived well, your smile lines are in the right places, and your frown lines aren't too bad, what more do you need ?” - jennifer garner
i went to church today. michael came for once & didn't flake out. (: HAHAH. he kicked me during service cuhs he sat behind me & i slapped his knee super hard. douche deserved it. :D anyways. the internet was down for EVER, so i went back on GIMP as usual. i actually had lots of fun. i turned this:

to this:

haha (: i love my delirious superstars. ♥

my mom kicked me & my sister off the tv to watch some pirated movie. -___- so we have to wait 2 hours till we can resume watching alias. ahahah. i played castle crashers & leveled twice. geez. i'm getting bored of that game. =/ i'm free this whole week, then summer school. let's make plans ! (: you'd save my lifeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment