Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oh my jeez.

"don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened." - dr. seuss
as of tomorrow, june fourth two thousand & nine, 12:11 pm, i am going to be a junior. holymotherfuckingshit. this year went by so fast. i'm really sad it's ending. i've made so many new friends, lost a couple, & been through so much shit. yet i've pulled through. so with that said, i am proud to say i'm ready to be called a junior. not. even though i got into solitaire & i'm doing spanish three honors, i have no idea how i'm going to stick sat classes and most importantly, SATS into my schedule. junior year is going to be hell. but it's okay. i'll probably make more friends, dump the ones that didn't matter, & hopefully pull through like this year. (:

i took so many pictures yesterday & today. jessie & sarah serenaded me with titanic love songs ♥ & i know fershur i'm not gonna miss them cuhs i'll be hanging out with them in the summer, watching superstar while eating five layer dip (: i'm going to banana bay with joy after school tomorrow. we'll probably be hanging out in life plaza like little asians. then i gotta get back to school for the graduation. there's a hugeass list of seniors i'm going for. & i'm gonna miss each & every one of their asses. especially josh, cuhs he's moving back to korea. ): fool better do his homework. ahahah. afterwards, i'm going to bj's in brea for stephanie's late dinner with church. hollaaa. friday's gonna be the last wala 2 cell group, then combined for the rest of the verano. & i can't go to vione's bday party cuhs my sister's graduating. so i'm sorry vione !! D: kay, i have to study now. so here's to my last day being a sophomore. adios.

1 comment:

  1. Agh, I'm a Sophomore and I'm fucking nervous. I heard it was the worst. 0.0
    [[Sorry, I'm creepering and I cuss too much too. ;D]]

    ReplyDelete