Monday, June 15, 2009

brownies.

"in the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." - martin luther king jr.
tengo muscles ;D anyways. first day of summer school was super chill. i dragged lea with me and she got in (: the teacher's pretty cool. i love how he'll let us talk. & he doesn't care when lea yells my name down the row. hahahah. i can't draw to save my life, but hey. i'm actually trying. haha. kevin promised me chipotle if i got an a in the class. (= i'm using that as motivation. BAHAH. i already have projects coming up, but they're whatevs. i'm almost done with one of them - the constructive line one. i gotta go get my art supplies though. hm, i'll probably go with lea ? it's really boring though, to sit in a class from 7:30 - 1:00. and break's only 30 minutes. but it feels like regular brunch. =/ and his room is always so freaking cold ! ): now i know to bring sweaters. tahaha !

No comments:

Post a Comment