Monday, May 25, 2009

weekend.

first of all,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIONE <3

so yesterday i went to joy's church since forever. (: it was coolbeans seeing everyone again. melody especially. ahah ! well i hump-hugged her cuhs i promised her one. but the kids were mopping & made a wet mess all over the floor. so when i hump-hugged her, we fell. & i think the rivets on my jeans fell on her finger so her finger started to bleed internally. D: i hurt my elbow & my ass hurts real bad. my right cheek actually. -_- joy came over and i was doing her chemistry homework. & then lea came cuhs i usually cover her when she has her "up to no good" schemes. (; when joy left, my dad brought us in n out so we ate like fatasses. and then i asked if i could sleep over, but he said no. so i asked if joy could sleep over & he was like 'yeah'. so she came over & brought taken + her gamecube. we played mario kart like little nerds & then christian wanted to come over and watch taken. but he had to take his momma to the airport so he couldn't come. dude, that movie's insane. i love liam neeson. (: so after the movie, we were playing egyptian war & speed. when we got bored, we just talked about random shit. ahah. my neck started cramping up so she was massaging it for me. we ended up falling asleep at like 2 am ? ahahaha. we woke up at 11 am. :D

my neck is bugging the shit out of me. it hurts so bad. & i can't turn it past a certain angle. ): i think i fucked it up when i fell yesterday. whatevs. i just finished playing rockband. & joy just left. D: chantal came over for like 5 minutes ? but she's gone now. lmao. i have a history paper i need to type. i just don't want to. pfft.

No comments:

Post a Comment