Saturday, May 2, 2009

fryday.

when i got home, i kept twittering with emileen beezy. & then she sent me a hideous BOOTYFUHH picture of her. (: yeah, it's down there. vvv and then i had to go to basic. holycrap, once i got into jon tam's casa, my head started hurting like a bitch. and then some shit was happening that was pissing me off. i was talking to joyce about it. anyways, so we came up with native american names (; mine was running horse, but since joyce wanted it, i'm glistening rainbow. cuhs agnes was like "i wanna name my kid RAINBOW!" and then jontam & kevinwang were coming up with lame names to name their kids. like "tommy tam" or "timmy tam". & "wayne wang" or "wagner wang". and then us girls established that their kids are gonna hate them. BAHAHAH. & we played animal kingdom w/ our native american names. me & carolyn were decorating the big poster or spiritual gifts. and then chantal had a bunch of questions so she was talking to kevin. then he dropped her off where albertsons is & then i started venting to him about the shitty life i'm going through right nao. & then we went back to church to pick up mimi. mike bigbrother was there ! but he couldn't stop poking me & squeezing my neck. that fool knew i was on my period. weeeird. i was so dead yesterday. i felt bad cuhs i feel like a bitch. hahaha. i was like "don't touch meeee." ): it's whatevs. and then kevin dragged me up to the sound room where he EPIC FAILED at converting the novo vid into his laptop. & then he took me home and i gave him cold noodles from yi mei cuhs last time i gave him bad ones ! HAW HAW. and then i showered, went to bed, and BAM my headache was gone. (;

today i woke up my sister by yelling "OW CHARLIE, YOU BIT ME ! OW OW OWWW." yeah, it always gets her (: & i forgot justin slept over so i probably made a fool outta myself. BAHAH. but who careees ! :D i'm hungry. imma go eat eggs & bacon. OH NO. SWINE FLU.

No comments:

Post a Comment