Tuesday, May 19, 2009

brunch.

me, jessie, sarah, & kathie were walking to ms chen's room as always. & then stuck comes and he pretends he's flying an airplane ? & i accidently yell "ew" really loud. so he looks back and gives me the most priceless look ever. har har. shit was hilarious. oh, i was like "just kidding" but i don't really know (or care, pfft) if he heard. & afterward, jessie and sarah were walking with me to the student store. and we were recollecting the 'memories' of him subbing for his when gonzo the asshole was being all glc-status. we came down to the conclusion of jessie scaring him the most. HAHAHAHAH (:

today was whatever. i honestly don't give a fuck anymore. the fact that my mom & siblings are calling me a fatass bitch isn't anything new. but having someone else's shit on my shoulders ? bitch, your shit is the last thing i need - & want - right now.

currently waiting for may thirtieth. disneyland with bethbaby, victorious, & tamtam. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment