Saturday, May 9, 2009

dear world,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE BASIC <3

so yesterday i didn't go home after school.
well i did, for money so i could chill joy.
oh, & i got my cell phone back.
cuhs chantal was gonna call me for directions.
so then i went to joy's.
we were gonna go watch a movie w/ robert.
but he was like "naaah. there's nothing out."
so we ended up watching youchoob vids (:
& lying around doing nothaaang.
and then i brought up bananana bay.
so we had a craving, called up robert.
but since he was gonna be late,
we last-minute decided on mcdonalds (:
i had the hugest craving for a filet-o-fish.
& then robert was gonna trash his fries.
but i was like NOOO, & i told him to take it to go.
he ended up giving them to me. hah.
then he dropped me off at basic,
& took joy to her church.
turns out i was extra early for basic.
i gave the fries to kevin. hahaha.
then i whipped out my binder & started doing hw.
i copied amber's spanish hw, as usual.
then started chem. but then i was like naaah.
and i ended up peeling a 5 gum wrapper.
kevin said he wanted it, so he stuck it on his phone.
2 seconds later, he peeled it off & threw it at me.
so i stuck it on my planner along w/ 50 other wrappers.
rosalyn got to jontam's, & we talked about prom.
chantal got there, along with tony.
i yelled EW really loud.
la dee daaah. played couch game.
kevin gave message, & then everyone left.
well not really. jonathan called janice to pick us up.
but i didn't wanna go home.
so i asked kevin to take me home.
they left, i sat outside w/ chantal & we just talked.
then she left so i went back inside.
talked to agnes & carolyn about some stuff.
& then kevin took me home.
we talked about a lot of thaaaangs.
when i got home, i knocked out for like 2 hours.
woke up at 12:30. took a shower & went back to sleep.
i woke up at like, 10 today ? (: felt GOOOD.
wrote my letters to christine go.
helped janice mince garlic & onions for lasagna.
waiting to go to arcadia.
oh, i have to bake more cookies. poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment