Friday, July 13, 2012

3:26 AM

Hey there, blogspot. Haven't used you in a while.
I'm really annoyed with the amount of people that are on tumblr now. I feel like I can't make any personal posts & it's really annoying cuhs everyone's just all up in my face whenever I do. SoOoOoOo I finally remembered my password to blogspot & here I am!

Anyways, I woke up this morning with a gigantic headache & I realized I missed you more than ever. So much has changed between us in this past year & now that I look back at it, I feel like you & I are completely different people now. What I don't understand is how you still treat me like how you treated me then. How you decide to just vanish, & then out of nowhere, just come back as if nothing happened. I never understood how I always give in to it & how I never was able to just walk away from everything. I feel like you'll always have this grasp on me & that honestly terrifies me. I don't like belonging to people. The mere thought of being attached to someone makes me want to gag. I feel like no matter how many times I try to rebuild the walls I'm so used to, you'll always be the one who'll tear them down in less than a second. You're the only person who has had this type of influence on me & I feel like no matter where I run away from you, you'll always end up finding me. But eh, I guess there's really nothing to do but suck it up. I wasted enough time on you these past couple of years, with the result of absolute shit, but I guess I should be used to it by now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment