Tuesday, July 24, 2012

10:16 PM

If there's one thing that pisses me off, it's being kept waiting. I'm a busy person, too. Sitting around waiting for you to finish whatever you're up to is not my ideal day during the summer. Especially when we had this planned for a while. I got out of bed early, I did my makeup & my hair, I got dressed, & I cancelled every other plan that I had for the day. I did all of that just so you can bail on me? I've been sitting in the same seat for more than 10 hours waiting for you. You wanted a boba date, I planned a boba date. Don't tell me you're full from dinner & you don't want to go out cuhs you feel janky. You had all damn day to get ready. And what else do you expect us to do if you don't want to go out where people will see you? Don't ever get pissed when I don't make time for you in the near future. I have done so much to hang out with you, only to have you flake the fuck out. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment