Saturday, July 14, 2012

1:04 AM

I don't understand you. You expect everyone to obey your every command - to alter their schedules to whenever you're free, to keep you as their #1 - when you don't ever do the same. You don't think about anyone but yourself when it comes down to it, yet you get annoyed the moment you realize people can & do have more fun without you. When will you learn the world doesn't revolve around you? How dare you expect me to just wait around for you, to just rot at home this summer until you finally have time to hang out with me? Yeah, I'm aware you're busy. But just cuhs you're busy doesn't mean I can't be either. I'm not replacing you with anyone. You know I'd still put anything aside for you if you ever need me. But til that time comes, I want to enjoy my summer just as much as you're enjoying your own. Who are you to tell me who I can & can't hang out with? You do you, & lemme do me. Thank you for listening to me through all my hard times & for keeping my secrets secrets. But it's not a one-sided friendship, cuhs I've done the same for you. I thought we'd be one of those pairs who don't always have to constantly be around each other, but I guess I thought wrong. Maybe if you'd lighten up a little on your attitude & the way you treat others, people would actually hit you up & want to hang out with you. If you wake up one day & you realize you have no one, just remember you were the one who brought this all upon yourself. Stop blaming others & start changing yourself before you throw your accusations around carelessly. Grow up. We're not in high school anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment