Monday, October 10, 2011

Womp.

  • Pretty pathetic how I found out you use the same moves on your new girl. Don't know whether I'm sad or if I should laugh it off. I've honestly been trying so hard to not think about things, but when it's late at night, I can't help but to think. Shit's annoying as fuck & now I'm mad at myself for wanting to keep living in the past. You're holding me back from so many different opportunities and I just want to move the fuck on already.
  • Some girl from In Sync recognized me last week. "I remember watching you perform!" (': I'M KNOWN. SOMEONE FROM BURBANK RECOGNIZES ME. ^____^
  • So proud of you for staying loyal. Chin up, mah dood. He'll be out before you know it. (:
  • Is it weird I don't miss home at all? I stayed the weekend in Riverside & I loved it. So much more free & peaceful here. It's effin' great.
  • You are a whore & I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment