Monday, October 3, 2011

Thoughts.

  • My main reason for going home last weekend was so I could see Daisy one last time before she left for Korea. But I didn't & I'm still in denial that she's leaving. I'm gonna miss all the late night BDubs adventures & sitting outside my house while her & Nicole stog. I'm sorry I couldn't send you off, bby, but that's just more of a reason for you to come back to me ~ I love you. ♥
  • Don't even have the motherfucking decency to say goodbye? Hah, should have known you had it in you. You're a fucking coward. But what people say is right - college does make you forget about things of your past. So here's one last deuces to you. Don't you dare try coming back.
  • You don't know it yet, but you & I are gonna get married. I honestly thought you were the last person who'd be able to pick up the pieces for me, but it's nice to know you're there. (:
  • There's a fine line between being a friend & watching out for me and being a creep & a dick, telling me shit you know I don't wanna hear. Back the fuck up; you know how vulnerable I still am.
  • I don't even know you anymore. What the fuck happened to you?
  • Thank you for always providing for me, for going out of your way to help me, & for just being there for me. I've honestly taken you for granted these past 17 years & I just wanna say I really do appreciate the little things you do - whether they're to make me smile or just to help me get through life. Love & miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment