Thursday, October 20, 2011

Goodbye.

I gave you everything I was willing to offer. I did so much for you; from pushing my doubts aside to doing whatever it took for me to see you, even for a quick minute. I tried to keep you in my life for so fucking long and by doing so, I put your happiness before mine. I put my pride aside for you countless times, making me just that much more vulnerable to you. And for you to just completely throw it back at me was such a slap in the face. It's always my fault, though, right? My fault for caring so much, my fault for trying to give you space because I didn't want to come on too strong, my fault for constantly telling myself you wouldn't do me dirt. So yeah, I take responsibility for just throwing my heart at you only to have you grind it up before returning it to me. Have fun with your new whore. You & I both know she's not going to care for you as much as I did. Hah, downgrade for days. Moving on to bigger, better things though, right? Deuces.

No comments:

Post a Comment