Monday, August 16, 2010

So I'm at this point...

where I don't know what to do with you anymore. Should I drop you for once & for all or should I make an effort, knowing you won't ? Hah, I think we both know I'm gonna be sticking to the first one. I hate how you do cute shit with me, then drop me all of a sudden. You'd think I'd be sick of it to a point where I'd have already talked to you about it, but I guess I'm too scared to lose you as a friend if I were to. And what sucks is I'm going to have to see you every fucking day at school, first thing in the morning. Yaaaaaay me. -___- I know this is probably only going to last 2 weeks tops, but it doesn't hurt to make it shorter, does it ? One week's already been up, I've already tried but you ignored, so now I'm leaving it up to you. IM me & let's stay up till 5 AM webcamming and doing whatever the fuck we wanna do. Call me when we both have to get off & have another 4 hour phone call to a point where we get so tired, we end up falling asleep on each other. I don't understand how someone can make me feel this shitty. It's pretty ridiculous; pat yourself on the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment