Saturday, August 28, 2010

Excuse me.

You know I love you & you know I'm always gonna have your back. But you're at a point where you keep taking advantage of it & you depend on me all the time. You expect me to just drop everything for you, & it sucks knowing that when the time comes, you're not gonna be able to do the same for me. And I can't bring myself to tell you no cuhs I'm just not that type of person. You never listen to me when I need to rant; you always find a way to bring it back to yourself. How can you honestly call yourself my best friend ? Everything always has to be about you; you cut me off, you call me names, thinking it doesn't hurt, & you just expect so much out of me. Why the hell should I try so hard when you don't ? Shit's getting ridiculous. Now I'm sorry that you're having such a bad weekend, but grow up & get over it. You still have next weekend, and all the weekends after it. When are you going to learn that the world doesn't revolve around your bitch ass ?

No comments:

Post a Comment