Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SEEEEENIORS !

First day of school was fucking orgasmic. I'm so ready to walk through campus with my head all high & shit; yelling, "MOVE !" when the little freshmen crowd through the halls. (; Shit's amazing. I'm so excited to what this year has to briiiing. Rodriguez seems like she's gonna be a bitch, but I have Eric, Alice, Jackie, Elsie, Chantal, & Daisy to keep me busy. Murphy round #2 ! I don't think he remembers me from sophomore year, buuuut his class is gonna be fun. Sooo happy I have BRey, Sarah, Joel, & Sarthi in my class again. ^____^ Glad I pulled that all nighter to finish my Spanish hw, cuhs this class is gonna be fucking amaaaazing ! Honestly, this is the one AP I've been dying to take. Thomas is so fucking chill. I love how she gives us an Anthropology lesson when someone says "Filipinos ARE Asian !" Haaaaah (; Show 'em wsup, Mrs. Thomas ! & Solitaire. I'm down for another year, just not with these girls. I mean, yeah, it is the beginning of the year & I still have the rest of this year to get to know the girls. But MY GOD, they are so talkative ! Girls, this ain't Diamondaires anymore, this is SOLITAIRE. We're advanced, we put shit on track. I hate how everyone's in Marquis now; the 9 vets left have to deal with all these noobs. )= It's not the same without Takeuchi & Alexis, especially. I have no one to bitch with & at. Lowkey looking forward to our concerts cuhs that means we get to share the dance room ! (=

God, look at me. All optimistic & shit. Whatta first !

No comments:

Post a Comment