Sunday, April 7, 2013

9:09 PM

I'm all for being open with each other, but when you start going into my room without a) asking & b) me not being in there, it's kinda crossing the line. I don't care if people were downstairs & the master bedroom was being occupied. You have your own damn room. It's not my fault it's always so messy in there; maybe you should think of cleaning it before someone visits you. And for you to not clean up after yourself after it's been a whole weekend? Uh, no. You do not get to use my room without asking me, nor are you allowed to leave your shit in there. How do you think I'm gonna react when I come back & walk into a mess? You KNOW I hate messy things & that my room is my home away from home. How dare you invade my privacy like this. Don't give me that puppy dog bs, overusing your sorrys & stupid emoticons. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment