Monday, October 11, 2010

Thoughts.

  1. Based on a psychological study, a crush only lasts for a maximum of 4 months. If it exceeds, you are already in love. ← Hahahahahahahaha. Well then.
  2. Looking through everyone's HC albums on Facebook had me QQ-ing all over the place. Yeah, I know. I'm pretty fucking pathetic. ): But whatever, at least I'm not suffering from sore thighs ! ^__^
  3. SAT1s are over ! Yessss, I'm so happy. But I have Math 2C & Spanish in a month. Meh. I'm not trippin' yet. Watch it hit me super duper hard outta nowhere in a week.
  4. I love nice, anonymous formspring-ers. The ones that tell me I'm beautiful or just little phrases of encouragement. They honestly make my shit days better & it really puts a smile on my face. I'd gotten so sick of all the perverted, immature ones & the change is nice !
  5. I miss you. Haaaaaaaaaaah. It's almost been a year ! I went through all the pictures I got from people last year & I tried to avoid yours, but it stuck out like a white person in Chinatown. And I'm lowkey hoping you're the one writing cute shit on my FS, but then again, I highkey doubt it. Wompwomp. Please reappear into my life again. ):
  6. Choir's going goudaaaa ! The talking still bugs the shit outta me, but the girls are starting to grow on me. Can I just say we're gonna be SUPERIOR this year ?! Fall concert was super bueno. Thanks to all the Marquis people that said we blended well & sounded strong. (:
  7. I'm going on another nail polish diet. From next week to January ? But it'll probably be during competition season, too. So... maybe after May ? Oh, sweet Jesus. How will I survive. ):
  8. Mad cravin' Boiling Crab's cajun fries. & Bdubs' chicken waaaaangs.
  9. I can't believe you went to HC with her. HAHAHAHA. Even though you said you didn't have fun, I kinda think you did. Haaaaah, whatever ! I'm trying really hard to step back, but memories just keep flooding into my head, 'naw what I mean ? Shit sucks & I really wonder if I meant anything to you at one point.
  10. Fuck all my AP classes up the butt. ): They take up so much time & I'm pretty much failing both classes. Asdfghjkl;' !

No comments:

Post a Comment