Monday, October 25, 2010

Oh, college.

You're such a bitch. -____- Actually, I guess it's my fault for stalling this whole time. Fuck, I really need to learn how to prioritize. I'm not even halfway done with my senior profile, I don't know what the fuck a Secondary School Report is, I don't know when all the deadlines for letters of rec are, & I don't know where to find my transcript online. Basically, I don't know what the fuck I'm doing & I'm starting to stress. Greaaaat, this shit WOULD come outta nowhere & slap me in the face now... when EVERYTHING'S about to be due.

And on top of that, shit's changed. Hahaha, I knew it was too good to be true. I can't deal with all this shit at the same time, so I'm done. For now, at least. I'll get back to you after all this college stress is done with. Cuhs for once in my life, I'm actually putting you aside & boy, does it feel buenoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment