Tuesday, November 17, 2009

enferma.

i hate getting sick. -__- woke up on sunday feeling like craaap. went to church, came back and just slept. woke up at 7 to eat a little bit and went up to shower and sleep again. woke up on monday feeling gross so i didn't go to school. slept till 11, went downstairs to drink soup, went back to sleep till 5. went on my computer for a while, then went back to sleep till 11:30. HAH. went upstairs to shower, then slept again. woke up today at 10-ish, took a bunch of medicine & madre took my temperature. light fever, but whaatevs. stayed home from school again. spent all day working on my art portfolio. i don't wanna go back to school tomorrow cuhs i'm gonna have to make up a bunch of tests & crap. ): i can't stop sneezing, coughing, & blowing my nose. boo. but i don't regret going to amanda's party. even if it did get me sick. haaah. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment