Thursday, March 7, 2013

2:41 AM

Life is so routine for me. Wake up, ditch a class, go to the other two, eat, nap, sleep, repeat. There's the occasional Boba Tea House runs or the trips to Disneyland but those two just feel like a second & third home. I know it's cliche to say "I need something new in my life", but honestly, I do. Sometimes I wonder how life would be like if I went to a different school. A completely different setting, surrounded by completely different people, doing completely different things. Would my study habits be the same? Would I become more of an extrovert or an introvert? Would I be doing other things? Don't get me wrong - I'm grateful for everything I have now, but a breath of fresh air every now & then would be nice. Maybe I'll go through some lifechanging event during spring break or summer vacation. Hopefully.

On a side note though, Heat was surprisingly fun! Porter Robinson kinda got me into EDM a little more, but to be honest, I still don't understand how people can listen to songs without lyrics & not stress out throughout the buildups before the drops. I kinda wanna go to a rave a) just to say that I've gone to one & b) to see if I can get more used to EDM. Who0o0o look at that - already forming an idea for a new experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment