Friday, September 23, 2011

College.

Definitely a new experience & I'm glad to say I think I can actually adjust to it. Late night adventures with Calvin, Will, Evangeline, Brandon, & Eddie dormhopping & sitting in random halls' lounges watching Pixar films & short films + all you can eat lunches & dinner. It's great ! And I don't have to put up with my family anymore; just people from Diamond Bar that I would never have guessed I'd get this close with. The showers aren't as gross as I thought they'd be, my RA & PC are hilarious, Eddie's Costco while Calvin's HMart, & I have no effin' curfew. My roommate & I have bonded over our love for Disney(land) & we pretty much have the same interest in music. My English professor's hilarious AF & my other 2 professors seem chill enough. Tues - Thurs classes ftw ! Bring it on, fall quarter. 8)

No comments:

Post a Comment