Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lover/Friend.

"You're a part time lover & a full time friend." - Juno

Maybe it's cuhs you've pretty much been my best guy friend since forever. But I'm honestly really surprised how comfortable we are with each other even after we've taken our relationship to a whole new different level. Not to make this sound all cliche & shit, but it's like a dream come true. I'm literally myself around you; I burp, I cuss, I eat like a motherfucking pig. I don't feel the need to have to impress you ever & I can kick it with you in sweats with my hair tied up. 75% of our conversations consist of us joking around with each other - texting in all caps, using inside jokes, the whole sha-bang.
Thank you for caring when no one else does, for always pulling through for me, & for treating me exactly like how I'd like to be treated. Whenever you catch me staring & ask why, I'm honestly just soaking in the fact that what we have is real. I look back at everything we've been through & smile to myself thinking I'm the luckiest. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment