Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Needed to get this off my chest.

I'm glad you found a new group to finally fit in, but really ? Did it really have to be that one ? The one group you know gave me the most shit all through senior year, the one group that contains all the people that pretty much hate me, the one group that you know will soon fuck you over ? I know it's wrong of me to say that you somewhat owe me for what I've done for you so far, but really. It's getting ridiculous. How can you call me one of your so called most trusted friends when you deliberately turned your back on me the second I needed you most ? Especially to THEM ? Everyone was right. I really need to stop listening to my own voice & start taking in other peoples' advice. Cuhs in the end, it's always me getting fucked over for people I sacrifice literally everything for. I was your only friend when no one was. I held my hand out to you when there was no one else's hand to grab. I took the shit I was getting for being "too nice" and "stupid" for sticking to you. I cancelled my plans all the time to hang out with you to make sure you never felt lonely or rejected. And how do you repay me ? By becoming best fucking friends with them. Oh my Lord, are you really that desperate for friends these days ? I just can't wait for the day they fuck you over just like how they've each individually fucked me over & you have no one else once again. Cuhs guess what bitch ? My door's gonna be completely locked with the key gone forever & I'm not gonna be there for you. You've honestly crossed my line of respect & all I can do now is sit back, wait, & laugh for the day your world comes crashing down on you once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment