Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rant.

  1. When I asked everyone if they had a pad, it came off like I was the one who needed it. You rolling your eyes & saying, "I would have done that if I wanted everyone to know." was just pathetic. First of all, what does it matter ? They were all girls anyway. And plus, they're pretty much family. Don't fucking give ME attitude when I went out of MY fucking way to get YOU something YOU obviously needed.
  2. Ask yourself who was there for you when you had no one else. Yeah, ME. You going off and becoming best friends with the people I hate most really shows how desperate you are for friends & what a true friend you are. I should have listened to what everyone was telling me. About how shady you are, about how pathetic you really are, about how you jump through groups like there's no tomorrow. Hahahahah, have a good time at prom, bitch.
  3. Stop going back to the one bitch that makes your life miserable. You're pathetic for never being able to move on & say no when you want to. And you swear like I'm your late night booty call or some shit like that. Uh, what the fuck ? Why don't you suck my dick. Grow up & talk to me when you truly sort your priorities out & you've decided who's worth staying with & who's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment